How you win with me as your Coach
- New Business start-up issues(walking new solo-prenuers through the mechanics and the internal issues of starting up a new business.)
- Managerial Issues (walking managers and executives through their issues and concerns with the other players in their business environment.)
- Parents of pre-teen, teenagers and early 20s (who are finding themselves no longer in charge, out of touch, not listened to and are not liking it.) more.....
- People in the entertainment industry (self confidence, stage fright, dealing with other industry types)
- People in recovery (catching up on the life skills lost or never learned due to their addictions and what to move onward and upword in their lives)
- People wanting better relationships (communication skills for personal and business relationships)
- GLTB people (coming out, coming further out, relationships)
- People living "sort-of" exquisite lives (who would like to evolve them into a totally exquisite ones.)
My job as your life coach and advisor is to assist you to consistently and exquisitely win in your life. My over-riding commitment is to do whatever is necessary to coach you to win at this game called life. I believe that any endeavor in life or business can be designed into a winnable game worth playing.
~I assist you to design winning game plans and coach you to win at them.
~I offer support, encouragement, provide insights, teach new skills when you need them, and make sure that you are pointed in the right direction and stay on track.
~I have the advantage of having a set of fresh eyes that are not caught up in your dramas, fears, mind sets, and old habits. From that vantage point, I am able to provide the insights and guidance that will give you the tools to steadily, if not quickly, move towards success.
It is very hard, when you are knee-deep in alligators, to remember that your original mission - your reason for being there - was to drain the swamp. It's my job to keep you focused on the mission and to assist you to develop the skills for handling the alligators you encounter on the way.
Not everyone starts with the same set of skills, especially the "inner game" ones. With a background as a therapist, a certified hypnotherapist, and an NLP practitioner, I am quite capable of assisting with those inner game issues.
As we work on designing winning games worth playing and then in coaching you to achieve the win, I am committed to doing whatever it take, as your coach, so that you have all the skills you will need to win whatever game you are playing.
As is in every profession, it is hard to be all things for all peoples' needs. I only coach people in games that I have personally played. These are areas of coaching where I do wonders with clients. My forte, as a coach, is working with:
My clients tell me that I have the innate ability to intuitively suggest workable approaches that support them as they develop the skills to make their lives truly successful by consistently winning at life.
The "Moses" Concept
I have observed that most people, myself included, have had a series of “moses-type*” people in their lives. I like the concept of Moses. I am sure you are familiar with the biblical story of Moses. He lead his people out of Egypt and guided them, taught them the skills they needed, and spiritually advised them as they traveled through the desert to the Promised Land. Then, for ethereal reasons (he got on God’s bad side), he was not allowed to walk through the gates and into the land with them.
Our personal moses* all have these similar characteristics: They appear for a specific part of our life’s journeys; they guide us, teach us the skills we need; provide emotional and possibility spiritual guidance and support but do not walk with us through the gates to the next phase of our lives. I find that as a coach, people usually connect with me at a time in their lives when, to have a “moses*” is just what they need.
*(I am not equating the Sage, Moses with me or anyone else. I just am usuing the story as an analogy.)
To paraphrase the ancient saying of “When the student is ready, the teacher appears,” I have found that when soon-to-be clients are ready for a coach, we somehow meet. Since you are checking out my website, you are probably ready for coaching. Please feel free to contact me by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up afree 1/2 hour phone coaching consultation where we can explore the possibilities of my being your coach.